TWO INGREDIENT DOUGH CINNAMON ROLLS


If you have not tried the two ingredient dough yet you really need to get on that train  there are so many things you can make with this easy to make dough! I’ve been wanting to make cinnamon rolls with it for a while and I finally got around to it the other morning, these tasty baked treats were amazing and I might have eaten 3 in a row haha! They are so simple to make, take very little time and just 2 smart points each on WW freestyle.

If you have not tried the two ingredient dough yet you really need to get on that train 😉  there are so many things you can make with this easy to make dough! I’ve been wanting to make cinnamon rolls with it for a while and I finally got around to it the other morning, these tasty baked treats were amazing and I might have eaten 3 in a row haha! They are so simple to make, take very little time and just 2 smart points each on WW freestyle.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here