Healthy Mini Cinnamon Rolls


I knew I wanted a healthier cinnamon roll on the blog for at least a decade.  My oldest son is really good at making cinnamon rolls, and there were many weekends we enjoyed them. However, the way he made them was drenched with butter, topped with HUGE amounts of brown sugar, white sugar and cinnamon. Don’t get me wrong… they WERE amazing. But I knew we could do better, and I knew that with just a few modifications, we could still have them be delicious, while cutting back on most of the sugar we were using.

I knew I wanted a healthier cinnamon roll on the blog for at least a decade.  My oldest son is really good at making cinnamon rolls, and there were many weekends we enjoyed them. However, the way he made them was drenched with butter, topped with HUGE amounts of brown sugar, white sugar and cinnamon. Don’t get me wrong… they WERE amazing. But I knew we could do better, and I knew that with just a few modifications, we could still have them be delicious, while cutting back on most of the sugar we were using.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here