SOFT OATMEAL COOKIES


This was not what I intended to post today, but yesterday we ended up with a good three feet of snow by the day’s end and we needed a some comfort cookies to chase away the winter chill.  I thought maybe others would need some comfort cookies, too!  So here is my tried and true recipe for soft oatmeal cookies.  It is one I grew up with and it is still a personal favorite.

This was not what I intended to post today, but yesterday we ended up with a good three feet of snow by the day’s end and we needed a some comfort cookies to chase away the winter chill.  I thought maybe others would need some comfort cookies, too!  So here is my tried and true recipe for soft oatmeal cookies.  It is one I grew up with and it is still a personal favorite.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here