Old Fashioned Chewy Oatmeal Cookies


Love this recipe! Everyone in my family loves this cookie! Best oatmeal cookie recipe! My go to. I added dried fruit soaked in heated orange juice or cranberry juice. I have used dried cranberries during the fall and winter and even dried cherries and blueberries to make it a more summer cookie. Not flat or thin. Perfect cookie.

Love this recipe! Everyone in my family loves this cookie! Best oatmeal cookie recipe! My go to. I added dried fruit soaked in heated orange juice or cranberry juice. I have used dried cranberries during the fall and winter and even dried cherries and blueberries to make it a more summer cookie. Not flat or thin. Perfect cookie.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here