CHOCOLATE COVERED POTATO CHIPS


Happy Halloween! Since I’m not too into sweets, but know that Halloween is one of the biggest candy holidays of the year I thought I’d compromise and present you guys with this awesomeness. Yes. Chocolate.Dipped.Potato.Chips. Okay, so maybe we’re cheating a little because this isn’t really a full “recipe” per-say….but the fact that it’s Chocolate.

Happy Halloween! Since I’m not too into sweets, but know that Halloween is one of the biggest candy holidays of the year I thought I’d compromise and present you guys with this awesomeness. Yes. Chocolate.Dipped.Potato.Chips. Okay, so maybe we’re cheating a little because this isn’t really a full “recipe” per-say….but the fact that it’s Chocolate.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here