the best chocolate peanut butter cake


Oh, man, I haven't been doing such a great job keeping up with this blogging thing lately, have I? I mentioned before that I recently got a new job, and it has thrown me for a bit of a loop as far as scheduling. I really do enjoy my job and I have learned so much in the six weeks I've been working there, but it has been a little tough to adjust to rotating days and nights, and no fixed work schedule.

Oh, man, I haven't been doing such a great job keeping up with this blogging thing lately, have I? I mentioned before that I recently got a new job, and it has thrown me for a bit of a loop as far as scheduling. I really do enjoy my job and I have learned so much in the six weeks I've been working there, but it has been a little tough to adjust to rotating days and nights, and no fixed work schedule.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here