SECRET INGREDIENT DEVILED EGGS


I love deviled eggs!  They are a staple appetizers for just about every holiday throughout the year.   However, I make mine just a little bit different.  I like my deviled eggs to have a zippy flavor and hold the paprika, please.  I don’t care for paprika on deviled eggs.  It doesn’t add flavor and the color runs and looks icky.  I get the zippy flavor I want from a secret ingredient.   So if you are curious as to what my secret ingredient is read on….

I love deviled eggs!  They are a staple appetizers for just about every holiday throughout the year.   However, I make mine just a little bit different.  I like my deviled eggs to have a zippy flavor and hold the paprika, please.  I don’t care for paprika on deviled eggs.  It doesn’t add flavor and the color runs and looks icky.  I get the zippy flavor I want from a secret ingredient.   So if you are curious as to what my secret ingredient is read on….

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here