Roasted Red Cabbage with Lemon and Garlic


Lately I've been trying to eat lighter. (Check out my slim down for summer challenge to learn why.) But for me this doesn't mean chowing down of low-cal fake foods, artificial sweeteners, or other junk. It mostly means cutting back on the extra starchy stuff (bread, pasta, croissants) and  filling up on well-prepared seasonal veggies (to go with some well-sourced meat, butter, eggs, and other real food staples).

Lately I've been trying to eat lighter. (Check out my slim down for summer challenge to learn why.) But for me this doesn't mean chowing down of low-cal fake foods, artificial sweeteners, or other junk. It mostly means cutting back on the extra starchy stuff (bread, pasta, croissants) and  filling up on well-prepared seasonal veggies (to go with some well-sourced meat, butter, eggs, and other real food staples).

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here