Pumpkin Buttermilk Waffles


As promised earlier this week, I’m sharing a pumpkin recipe. My recipe for the fluffiest Pumpkin Buttermilk Waffles! Then of course, I topped these waffles with freshly whipped cream, pecans, and my sinfully delicious salted maple caramel sauce.  I can’t wait to share this recipe with my family when they travel to our home for Thanksgiving.

As promised earlier this week, I’m sharing a pumpkin recipe. My recipe for the fluffiest Pumpkin Buttermilk Waffles! Then of course, I topped these waffles with freshly whipped cream, pecans, and my sinfully delicious salted maple caramel sauce.  I can’t wait to share this recipe with my family when they travel to our home for Thanksgiving.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here