POTATO AVOCADO “TOAST” WITH PERFECTLY POACHED EGGS


When I started the Whole 30 Challenge, one of the things I knew I would miss the most (besides chocolate) was my morning Avocado Toast with a Perfectly Poached Egg. I knew I had to find a way to get my breakfast fix while staying on plan. I came up with a great solution if I do say so myself: Potato Avocado “Toast” with a Perfectly Poached Egg!

When I started the Whole 30 Challenge, one of the things I knew I would miss the most (besides chocolate) was my morning Avocado Toast with a Perfectly Poached Egg. I knew I had to find a way to get my breakfast fix while staying on plan. I came up with a great solution if I do say so myself: Potato Avocado “Toast” with a Perfectly Poached Egg!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here