Keto Christmas Crack


The carb-full version of Christmas Crack (also called Cracker Toffee or Saltine Toffee) is typically made with Saltine crackers. Most recipes call for one sleeve of Saltine crackers, to be exact. It’s been years since I’ve eaten Saltines and I was immediately reminded of the vintage metal Satines tin my grandparents kept in their pantry

The carb-full version of Christmas Crack (also called Cracker Toffee or Saltine Toffee) is typically made with Saltine crackers. Most recipes call for one sleeve of Saltine crackers, to be exact. It’s been years since I’ve eaten Saltines and I was immediately reminded of the vintage metal Satines tin my grandparents kept in their pantry

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here