Keto Chocolate Chip Fat Bombs


I kept seeing a keto versions of these Chocolate Chip Fat Bombs online but I wanted to make them dairy free. It is harder to make some of the keto treats when you are avoiding dairy but it can be done with a few tweaks. I never have trouble getting in my healthy fat but if you need more lipids in your day to fuel your keto results then this is the ticket.

I kept seeing a keto versions of these Chocolate Chip Fat Bombs online but I wanted to make them dairy free. It is harder to make some of the keto treats when you are avoiding dairy but it can be done with a few tweaks. I never have trouble getting in my healthy fat but if you need more lipids in your day to fuel your keto results then this is the ticket.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here