INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS WITH APPLE BALSAMIC TOPPING


Since Erica doesn’t eat pork chops (Justin here writing this post), I sometimes get a craving for pork chops and have to make up some for myself. Usually I just do a simple seasoning and cook them on the grill or cast iron pan, but this time I decided to try them in the instant pot. Boy was I happy with how these instant pot pork chops with apple balsamic topping turned out!

Since Erica doesn’t eat pork chops (Justin here writing this post), I sometimes get a craving for pork chops and have to make up some for myself. Usually I just do a simple seasoning and cook them on the grill or cast iron pan, but this time I decided to try them in the instant pot. Boy was I happy with how these instant pot pork chops with apple balsamic topping turned out!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here