HEALTHY BROWNIE RECIPE


I first heard about applesauce brownies when researching recipes for an earlier post on Whole Wheat Brownies.  Supposedly, you could replace all of the butter in made-from-scratch brownies (or the oil in a brownie mix) with unsweetened applesauce, and the brownies would still taste good.  It would be the ultimate healthy brownie recipe.  Since the theme for this week’s #SundaySupper is “Lighten Up the Holidays,” I thought I’d give it a whirl.

I first heard about applesauce brownies when researching recipes for an earlier post on Whole Wheat Brownies.  Supposedly, you could replace all of the butter in made-from-scratch brownies (or the oil in a brownie mix) with unsweetened applesauce, and the brownies would still taste good.  It would be the ultimate healthy brownie recipe.  Since the theme for this week’s #SundaySupper is “Lighten Up the Holidays,” I thought I’d give it a whirl.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here