GLAZED ORANGE BARS


I have never been a very big fan of lemons, so lemon bars have never really been tempting to me.  But then, I found this recipe for Orange Bars and knew I would be a fan!  I love the orange flavor in both the bars and the glaze on top – it is so refreshing and yummy!  I haven’t experimented around too much, but I think I may mix things up next time and try to add some melted chocolate to the glaze

I have never been a very big fan of lemons, so lemon bars have never really been tempting to me.  But then, I found this recipe for Orange Bars and knew I would be a fan!  I love the orange flavor in both the bars and the glaze on top – it is so refreshing and yummy!  I haven’t experimented around too much, but I think I may mix things up next time and try to add some melted chocolate to the glaze

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here