Chocolate Brownie Waffles


When I got the opportunity for an advance copy of Breakfast for Dinner by Lindsay Landis and Taylor Hackbarth, I was all over it.  You know Lindsay, right?  From the supercrazyawesome blog Love and Olive Oil?  Oh, and she wrote one of my other all-time favorite cookbooks, The Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook.  So what if that cookbook single-handedly caused me to gain 10 pounds?

When I got the opportunity for an advance copy of Breakfast for Dinner by Lindsay Landis and Taylor Hackbarth, I was all over it.  You know Lindsay, right?  From the supercrazyawesome blog Love and Olive Oil?  Oh, and she wrote one of my other all-time favorite cookbooks, The Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook.  So what if that cookbook single-handedly caused me to gain 10 pounds?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here