Chewy Ginger Molasses Keto Cookies


Since I’ve gone keto I stopped making them cuz I really didn’t know how to make them without molasses, there was never a really good substitute for it.  However, this year I was craving them again, like I do every year.  Those Starbucks cookies were calling my name and I almost gave in and bought one while I was waiting for my Americano.  Thankfully I didn’t buy one but I did decide to try to make the cookies once again but only with a small amount of molasses and try to keep the carb count still fairly low.

Since I’ve gone keto I stopped making them cuz I really didn’t know how to make them without molasses, there was never a really good substitute for it.  However, this year I was craving them again, like I do every year.  Those Starbucks cookies were calling my name and I almost gave in and bought one while I was waiting for my Americano.  Thankfully I didn’t buy one but I did decide to try to make the cookies once again but only with a small amount of molasses and try to keep the carb count still fairly low.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here