CHEESEBURGER DIP


I’m one of those people that just snack and snack if anything like a dip or finger food is set in front of me, so in our household, dips tend to go quickly, but they are OH so tasty!! We have made VELVEETA® for as long as I can remember, but I thought, why not spice things up a little and try something new this time? So today I’m sharing with you how I easily turned a summer classic, the cheeseburger, into a melty, cheesy, gooey dip that everyone can share and enjoy!!


I’m one of those people that just snack and snack if anything like a dip or finger food is set in front of me, so in our household, dips tend to go quickly, but they are OH so tasty!! We have made VELVEETA® for as long as I can remember, but I thought, why not spice things up a little and try something new this time? So today I’m sharing with you how I easily turned a summer classic, the cheeseburger, into a melty, cheesy, gooey dip that everyone can share and enjoy!!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here