BROWN SUGAR PECAN STICKY BUNS


I have a thing for store bought pizza dough. I like having some in our fridge because it means I can easily make pizza, garlic butter rolls, herb bread twists, pizza rolls or broccoli cheddar rolls if I feel like it. I can also turn the dough I bought for making pizza during the week into an impromptu Saturday morning breakfast because you can turn pizza dough into sticky buns. See??!


I have a thing for store bought pizza dough. I like having some in our fridge because it means I can easily make pizza, garlic butter rolls, herb bread twists, pizza rolls or broccoli cheddar rolls if I feel like it. I can also turn the dough I bought for making pizza during the week into an impromptu Saturday morning breakfast because you can turn pizza dough into sticky buns. See??!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here