Almond Flour Biscuits


I can’t take credit for this absolutely phenomenal recipe. The credit goes to Gourmet Girl Cooks. I adapted it only slightly.  These biscuits are so good that every time I go to look for her blog I accidentally type in Genius Girl Cooks instead of Gourmet!  I prefer recipes to have at most a cup and a half of almond flour.  Anymore than that and I am seriously reluctant to try them.  So the recipe below makes 4 breakfast sized biscuits.  I think the original recipe will make 10.   Anyway, make them this way, make them her way, just make them because I am not kidding when I say you will cry tears of joy when you taste them!

I can’t take credit for this absolutely phenomenal recipe. The credit goes to Gourmet Girl Cooks. I adapted it only slightly.  These biscuits are so good that every time I go to look for her blog I accidentally type in Genius Girl Cooks instead of Gourmet!  I prefer recipes to have at most a cup and a half of almond flour.  Anymore than that and I am seriously reluctant to try them.  So the recipe below makes 4 breakfast sized biscuits.  I think the original recipe will make 10.   Anyway, make them this way, make them her way, just make them because I am not kidding when I say you will cry tears of joy when you taste them!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here