AIR FRYER DONUTS RECIPE


Remember a few weeks ago when I tried to make Krispy Kreme donuts from scratch in my new Go Wise Air Fryer? Well it was a lot of work and even though it COULD have turned out perfectly if I hadn’t neglected to lightly spray the dough and plastic wrap with cooking spray (thanks for the tip, Mama Jan!), it really isn’t likely that I’d make them very often. I’m much more likely to whip up recipes that are quick and easy (and don’t require two separate periods of time for dough to rise…

Remember a few weeks ago when I tried to make Krispy Kreme donuts from scratch in my new Go Wise Air Fryer? Well it was a lot of work and even though it COULD have turned out perfectly if I hadn’t neglected to lightly spray the dough and plastic wrap with cooking spray (thanks for the tip, Mama Jan!), it really isn’t likely that I’d make them very often. I’m much more likely to whip up recipes that are quick and easy (and don’t require two separate periods of time for dough to rise…

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here