5 Ingredient Apple Dump Cake


Fall is in the air and with it brings my favorite fruit, apples.  I literally eat at least one apple each day, so when they are in peak season and at their best I look for more ways to bring them into my recipes.  We were looking for an easy, quick treat to make over the weekend and this one fit the bill.  We had all of the ingredients on hand (it’s only 5, so chances are good you might too!) and had whipped it up and were enjoying it all within an hour.

Fall is in the air and with it brings my favorite fruit, apples.  I literally eat at least one apple each day, so when they are in peak season and at their best I look for more ways to bring them into my recipes.  We were looking for an easy, quick treat to make over the weekend and this one fit the bill.  We had all of the ingredients on hand (it’s only 5, so chances are good you might too!) and had whipped it up and were enjoying it all within an hour.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here