3-ingredient Paleo Waffles


I came up with this recipe from a comment that one of my readers left on my Banana Bacon Frittata recipe. She made it in a waffle iron….brilliant! I decided to add some coconut flour to give the waffles some more body. It’s also fun to add in some spices. So easy to make, takes minutes! My kiddos and my husband love them. This one is a winner! Who can argue with only needing three ingredients for these Paleo waffles?

I came up with this recipe from a comment that one of my readers left on my Banana Bacon Frittata recipe. She made it in a waffle iron….brilliant! I decided to add some coconut flour to give the waffles some more body. It’s also fun to add in some spices. So easy to make, takes minutes! My kiddos and my husband love them. This one is a winner! Who can argue with only needing three ingredients for these Paleo waffles?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here