10 minute Ketogenic pizza hack


So why the Ketogenic diet?  My DM’s from all you insta pals are blowing up about why and how I make this diet work.  The truth is I’ve been eating low carb for about three years consistently. Five months ago I integrated the high fat part of the equation and noticed my body really responded.  In this post, I’ll share my Ketogenic pizza hack as well as some other go to snacks I use to stay on track.

So why the Ketogenic diet?  My DM’s from all you insta pals are blowing up about why and how I make this diet work.  The truth is I’ve been eating low carb for about three years consistently. Five months ago I integrated the high fat part of the equation and noticed my body really responded.  In this post, I’ll share my Ketogenic pizza hack as well as some other go to snacks I use to stay on track.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here